Associate at Acrew Capital
You are a tech-savvy self-starter with strong analytical capabilities who enjoys learning about new industries, is excited to work closely with our early stage companies, and believe venture can be practiced as a team sport.
- You’ve probably spent 2-3 years in venture capital, management consulting, investment banking or in an operational role at a big tech company or a startup.
- You’re constantly reading about new startups and technologies, playing with new apps and you have a view on the next big opportunities in the spaces you’re passionate about.
- You’re socially proactive and ready to put yourself out there. You have a great tech network that you’re constantly expanding and you love connecting with new, exciting people and ideas.
- You want to gain exposure to the full investment process and work closely and collaboratively with our team and our early stage companies.
- You’re entrepreneurial or were an entrepreneur yourself and are inspired by the opportunity to be scrappy and build from the ground up. You want to guide great ideas into becoming great companies. And you want to help an exciting new firm create the next generation of VC.
Acrew Capital is an early stage venture capital firm investing out of our inaugural $250M fund. Our crew (Asad, Lauren, Maitree, Mark, Theresia, and Vishal) have been working together for several years across multiple funds. We are a multi-generational partnership that avoids hierarchy and encourages diverse perspectives. Our core values stem around diversity of perspective, depth of conviction, trust and authenticity, and ongoing development of our team and the teams we serve.
- We’re thesis driven investors focusing on fintech, re-imagining the workplace, security & infrastructure, data platforms and community-powered consumer.
- Our team has a mix of deep investing experience combined with substantial operating experience (Accel, Google, Imperva, Greycroft).
- We’re learning every day from the awesome companies in our portfolio. In just five years, we already have invested in 50+ of them, including At-Bay, Chime, Cato Networks,Coinbase, Deserve, Eden Health, Exabeam, Finix, Forescout, Gusto, Hotel Tonight, Papaya Payments, Pie Insurance, Solv Health, Tara.ai, and The RealReal.
- We believe in collaborating closely with our portfolio companies and CEOs. Each of us invests in and supports our entrepreneurs.
You will be involved in supporting the team in all aspects of the investment process including:
- Evaluating and screening companies that might present new investment opportunities.
- Conducting due diligence of prospective companies, including analysis of financials and key metrics.
- Helping Acrew’s portfolio companies continue to grow and attract talent.
- Attending conferences and industry events as a representative of Acrew.
- Helping to evaluate and implement initiatives that build upon the broader Acrew ecosystem.
How To Apply: Please send resumes to (email@example.com) with subject “AC Associate Role – FirstName LastName”